Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome New Members!

I just wanted to welcome our newest members. They've been added to our shop link list to the right. Below is a brief description of their shop, inlcuding links.

CTStudios - hers is quite the eclectic shop. All of the items are beautiful, but her mosaics are among my favorites. When you visit her shop, check out Starman.

dirtydishes - the tag line "the store for things I won't show to my mother" made me smile. Her "Put On Your Big Girl Panties and Deal With It" mug is a favorite of mine.

We also have a new member who has several etsy shops, each with its own unique theme:

bayoubabe - stealing from her shop announcement, she features "whimsical figurative art." Solace Original Nude is especially lovely.

crookedtailcats - This shop just 'pops' with color for the feline lover. Precious the Crookedtail Cat caught my eye first.

greyhounddawgs - I used to have a greyhound so this shop really "speaks" to me. Homage Greyhound Print is beautiful.

roseheaven - This shop features a mother-daughter team creating mostly one of a kind works of art (their profile indicates that they'll be including prints). Lovely spiritual pieces. I especially like Midnight Cross.

Welcome to the LouisianArtisans Team!

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster